SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 will be issued for filling Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs can apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs on or before the last date. The aspirants will be given time for 25 days for the online application process. Interested candidates can check the SBI SO Recruitment on our page. The State Bank of India will conduct the written test for the applied candidates. For further details regarding the Recruitment Details, you can stay on this page.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 – SBI SO Vacancies
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI Recruitment Notification 2021 – SBI SO Vacancies
- 1.1 SBI Notification 2021 – SBI SO Recruitment – www.sbi.co.in
- 1.2 SBI SO Vacancies 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Jobs 2021
- 1.4 www.sbi.co.in/careers SO 2021 Recruitment
- 1.4.1 SBI SO Salary – sbi.co.in Specialist Officer 2021 Notification
- 1.4.2 State Bank of India SO Selection Process
- 1.4.3 SBI SO 2021 Application Fee – State Bank of India SO 2021 Recruitment
- 1.4.4 How to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2021?
- 1.4.5 SBI SO Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4.6 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card
- 1.4.7 SBI SO Results 2021
- 1.5 Download SBI SO Official Notification PDF
Are you eagerly waiting for the Bank Jobs?
Here is the Good News!!! State Bank of India recently released the SBI SO Advertisement form at the official site to fill SBI Special Cadre Officer Vacancies. The SBI is going to recruit these SO jobs on contract and regular basis. It is a good opportunity for all the unemployed candidates. Competitors have to check the SBI SO Notification 2021 for more details regarding the SBI Jobs. The Online Registration Link will be active only for a particular period of time. Applicants searching for Bank Jobs has to grab this opportunity. Read the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Carefully before applying online.
Contenders must have to meet the eligibility conditions to apply for SBI SO Jobs. We are providing the eligibility criteria regarding Specialist Cadre posts below on this page. Candidates can check the educational qualifications, salary, age limit, selection process details. After checking the SBI SO Recruitment details, the eligible aspirants can apply online for the SBI SO Posts as soon possible. Since there is heavy competition for the Bank Jobs, the candidates can start the preparation from now onwards.
SBI Notification 2021 – SBI SO Recruitment – www.sbi.co.in
- Organization Name: State Bank of India.
- No of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Name of the Post: Specialist Officer Posts.
- Advertisement Issue Date: Update Soon
- Application Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Job Category: Bank Jobs.
- Work Location: India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO Vacancies 2021 @ sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India is looking for the most eligible and compatible individuals to take up the Specialist Cadre officer posts. It is really a great news for the people who wish to make their career in Banking sector. All Graduation and the post graduation completed individuals are eligible to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2021. The online application is available on this page. Here on this article, we are providing the details regarding the State Bank of India SO Jobs number of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process clearly with the complete description.
Category Wise SBI SO Posts – Number of Vacancies @ sbi.co.in
|1||Deputy Manager (Law)|
|2||Assistant Manager (System)|
|3||Senior Manager (e-Commerce)|
|5||Project Development Manager – Business|
|7||Risk Officer (Mid-Office)|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Jobs 2021
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the SBI SO 2021 Recruitment can check the complete eligibility details. For further details, you can check the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification affixed below.
Educational Qualification for State Bank of India SO Recruitment
- Candidates must complete MBA in Marketing/Finance or equivalent degree from a recognized Institute with relevant work experience.
- Applicants should pass B.E./B.Tech from recognized University/ Institute with relevant work experience to apply for relevant posts.
Age Limit for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs
To apply for the SBI Special Cadre Officer posts, the candidate should possess a minimum age of 24 Years and maximum age of 40 Years.
www.sbi.co.in/careers SO 2021 Recruitment
Go through the below section for further more details about the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021. Check SBI SO Pay Scale, Selection Process and also application fee.
SBI SO Salary – sbi.co.in Specialist Officer 2021 Notification
Candidates selected for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 will get the Pay Band of Rs 42,020,/- to 51,490/- per month.
State Bank of India SO Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for the posts of Special Cadre officer based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test (Online).
SBI SO 2021 Application Fee – State Bank of India SO 2021 Recruitment
Interested Aspirants for SBI SO Recruitment 2021 have to pay the Application Fee through Online mode such as debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- with intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Categories: Rs. 100/- with intimation charges.
How to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2021?
Here we provided detailed steps regarding the Online Application Procedure of SBI Special Cadre jobs. Therefore, all eligible contenders can go through the below-mentioned guidelines for easy accessing.
SBI SO Apply Online Process
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Specialist Cadre Online Application Form.
- Fill the form in detail.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Make Fee Payment Online.
- Submit the Application before completion of the last date.
SBI SO Exam Pattern 2021
It’s a big day for any Individual to get Bank Job. To crack the SBI SO Job, you can start the preparation from now onwards. for that purpose, you have to know the Exam Pattern. The SBI Specialist Cadre officer Recruitment exam will comprise of Following topics.
- General Knowledge.
- General English.
The test will be conducted for a total of 90 marks and the duration of the exam will be 45 minutes. Negative marking is there for the incorrect answer.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card
The applicants have to collect the SBI SO 2021 Admit card after the official declaration. The admit cards are available at the official website @ sbi.co.in. It is an important document to be carried to the examination centre. Without the hall ticket, the candidate is not allowed to write the online test.
SBI SO Results 2021
After the successful completion of the State Bank of India Specialist Officer Written test at allocated exam centres, the SBI Officials will declare the result. It may take some time to release the Results. The results are available at the SBI official page @ sbi.co.in. Candidates have to visit the official page to view the result.
Download SBI SO Official Notification PDF
Finally, you are here to download the State Bank of India Specialist Officer Notification. The complete details about this SBI SO Recruitment 2021 can be given in the SBI Notification 2021.