SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 Notification released to fill 67 Specialized Officers Vacant Posts. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI SCO Jobs can check the details given below. The candidates who are interested in this Specialized Officers vacancies 2020 can check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before 12th February 2020. SBI is inviting application from all the eligible and interested aspirants. So, the candidates who are waiting for the State Bank of India SCO Posts can apply through online before the last date. The aspirants can also get the details from the official site @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2020 @ sbi.co.in
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2020 @ sbi.co.in
- 2 SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2020- Brief Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2020
- 3.1 Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
- 3.2 Educational Qualification for Deputy Manager (System Officer)
- 3.3 Age Limit for SBI SCO Posts
- 3.4 Nationality
- 4 State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2020
- 5 How to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs 2020?
- 6 SBI SCO Notification 2020
There is good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the SBI SCO Jobs 2020. State Bank of India has released the SBI SCO Notification 2020 to fulfill the Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Posts. So, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Government Jobs can make use of this excellent opportunity. The primary objective behind this recruitment is to hire the skilled candidates all over India into the Banking Sector.
SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2020- Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Relationship Manager, Customer RelationShip Executives, Manager Analyst etc|
|No. of Posts||67|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment||12th February 2020|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2020
We have provided the details like the educational qualification, age limit, and nationality required to apply for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020. So, the candidates must possess all the eligible candidates then only the candidate should register for the vacancies. Without satisfying the following eligibility requirements, the candidates should not apply for the SBI SCO Jobs 2020. Even though they applied, the officials will not consider their application.
Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
Here, the candidates can check the State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Eligibility Conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Educational Qualification for Deputy Manager (System Officer)
- B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/Machine Learning and AI.(Minimum 60% marks compulsory in
B. Tech/ B.E.)
SBI SCO Relationship Managers Educational Requirements
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from any recognized board or university.
- Experience: The aspirants should have minimum three years of experience as a Relationship Manager in wealth management with leading public/private/foreign banks. The candidate should also have experience in building & managing the relationship with high net worth clients.
Manager (Data Scientist) Educational qualification
- B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI.(Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B.Tech/ B.E.)
Educational Requirement for Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)
- MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance and any certification in ML/ AI/ Natural Language Processing, Web
Crawling AND Neural Networks
SBI Specialized Officers Jobs Customer Relationship Executives Eligibility
- The candidate must be a graduate from recognized board or institution.
- Experience: The aspirants should have experience in documentation requirements of financial products and excellent communication skills are desirable.
Age Limit for SBI SCO Posts
The age of the candidates who are applying for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 should be as follows
SBI SCO Relationship Managers Age limit
- Minimum Age: 25
- Maximum Age:35
SBI SCO Manager Analyst Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 27
- Minimum Age: 37
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Customer Relationship Executives Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20
- Maximum Age: 35
Age Limit For Manager (Data Scientist)
- Maximum Age: 35
- Minimum Age: 26
Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) Age Criteria
- Maximum Age: 32
- Minimum Age: 24
Deputy Manager (System Officer)
- Maximum Age: 32
- Minimum Age: 24
Note: Age relaxation may be applicable as per the government rules.
- The male and female candidates who belong to India can apply online for this SBI Recruitment 2020.
State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2020
We have given below the details like application fee and Selection procedure required to register for the exam. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before the last date for the exam.
Selection Process for SBI SCO Jobs
- The officials will select the candidates for the Interview based on their qualification and the experience. The aspirants shortlisted for the Interview does not mean that they are eligible to join in the job. The candidates qualified in the Interview are entitled to the next rounds as decided by the bank.
- Short List
SBI SCO Pay Scale
The Candidates remuneration will depend on the overall suitability of the applicants for that Job.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) and Deputy Manager (System Officer) – Scale of pay: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- Manager (Data Scientist) and HR Specialist (Recruitment) – Scale of pay: Rs.42020-1310/5-48570 -1460/2 -51490 /-
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force) – CTC of Rs.32.00 lakhs per annum
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – CTC of Rs..21.00 lakhs per annum
Application Fee for SBI SCO Recruitment
- All the candidates who belong to General/OBC Category should pay the application fee of Rs. 750/-
- Other Categories – No Fee (SC/ ST/ PWD/XS)
How to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs 2020?
We have provided the step by step procedure to apply through online for the State Bank of India Specialized Officers Jobs. We suggest the candidates check the last date and apply for the SBI Recruitment 2020 as soon as possible.
Steps to Apply Online for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2020
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page check for the SBI Careers tab.
- Check for the SBI SCO Notification 2020 Link.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Then pay the requisite fee.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the copy for future use.
We have provided the above information only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can visit the official website for more details. We will update all other information regarding SBI SCO Exam 2020 on our site. So, the candidates can stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.