SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Notification released to fill Various Specialized Officers Vacant Posts. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI SCO Jobs can check the details given below. The candidates who are interested in this Specialized Officers vacancies 2021 can check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before 12 February 2021. SBI is inviting applications from all the eligible and interested aspirants. So, the candidates who are waiting for the State Bank of India SCO Posts can apply online before the last date. The aspirants can also get the details from the official site @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2021 @ sbi.co.in
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI SCO Recruitment Notification 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- 2 SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2021- Brief Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2021
- 4 State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2021
- 5 How to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs 2021?
- 6 SBI SCO Notification 2021
There is good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the SBI SCO Jobs 2021. State Bank of India has released the SBI SCO Notification 2021 to fulfill the Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Posts. So, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Government Jobs can make use of this excellent opportunity. The primary objective behind this recruitment is to hire skilled candidates all over India into the Banking Sector.
SBI Specialized Officers in Wealth Management Jobs 2021- Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Executive, Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executives, Manager Analyst etc|
|No. of Posts||5|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs||21 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment||12 February 2021|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SCO Vacancies 2021
We have provided the details like the educational qualification, age limit, and nationality required to apply for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2021. So, the candidates must possess all the eligible candidates then only the candidate should register for the vacancies. Without satisfying the following eligibility requirements, the candidates should not apply for the SBI SCO Jobs 2021. Even though they applied, the officials will not consider their application.
Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs
Here, the candidates can check the State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Eligibility Conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Educational Qualification for Manager (Retail Products)
- Full-time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in any stream
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain ( Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)
Age Limit for SBI SCO Posts
The age of the candidates who are applying for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 should be as follows
Manager (Retail Products) Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 25
- Maximum Age:35
Note: Age relaxation may be applicable as per the government rules.
- The male and female candidates who belong to India can apply online for this SBI Recruitment 2021.
State Bank of India Specialized Officers (SCO) Recruitment 2021
We have given below the details like application fee and Selection procedure required to register for the exam. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before the last date for the exam.
Selection Process for SBI SCO Jobs
- The officials will select the candidates for the interview based on their qualifications and experience. The aspirants shortlisted for the interview does not mean that they are eligible to join in the job. The candidates qualified in the Interview are entitled to the next rounds as decided by the bank.
- Short List
SBI SCO Pay Scale
The Candidates remuneration will depend on the overall suitability of the applicants for that Job.
- Manager (Retail Products) salary – the scale of pay 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist) and Deputy Manager (System Officer) – Scale of pay: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- Manager (Data Scientist) and HR Specialist (Recruitment) – Scale of pay: Rs.42020-1310/5-48570 -1460/2 -51490 /-
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force) – CTC of Rs.32.00 lakhs per annum
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – CTC of Rs..21.00 lakhs per annum
Application Fee for SBI SCO Recruitment
- All the candidates who belong to General/OBC Category should pay the application fee of Rs. 750/-
- Other Categories – No Fee (SC/ ST/ PWD/XS)
How to Apply Online for SBI SCO Jobs 2021?
We have provided the step by step procedure to apply through online for the State Bank of India Specialized Officers Jobs. We suggest the candidates check the last date and apply for the SBI Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible.
Steps to Apply Online for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page check for the SBI Careers tab.
- Check for the SBI SCO Notification 2021 Link.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Then pay the requisite fee.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the copy for future use.
We have provided the above information only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can visit the official website for more details. We will update all other information regarding SBI SCO Exam 2021 on our site. So, the candidates can stay tuned to our website for the latest updates.