SBI PO Notification 2019 here. State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Schedule Updated. Get details about SBI Management Trainee Vacancies, State Bank PO Eligibility Criteria, SBI Online Apply Process now. Apply for State Bank of India PO Jobs from here also. Go through the following sections for full information regarding sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment – SBI Management Trainee Notification
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI PO 2019 Recruitment – SBI Management Trainee Notification
- 1.1 State Bank of India PO Recruitment (Management Trainee Jobs)
- 1.2 State Bank of India PO Eligibility Criteria – SBI MT Eligibility Conditions
- 1.2.1 Educational Qualifications for State Bank of India PO Jobs
- 1.2.2 State Bank of India Probationary Officier Selection Process Details
- 1.2.3 SBI Management Trainee Application Fee
- 1.2.4 State Bank of India Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment
- 1.3 SBI PO Apply Online – State Bank of India PO Online Application Process
State Bank of India Probationary Officier Recruitment details here. Bank Job aspirants can know the complete information regarding the SBI Management Trainee Recruitment Process on this page. We have given the small notes about State Bank of India PO Notification, SBI Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria, Selection Levels & Patterns, Pay Scale and other Allowances details. Along with all these, we have mentioned brief details of SBI MT Online Application Process. Therefore, aspirants can read this www.ibpsonline.co.in web page for complete information about State Bank of India Management Trainee (PO) Recruitment.
Getting SBI PO Job is the most of the candidate’s dream. A huge number of aspirants are hardly preparing for the Career in SBI. If you are one of them, then have a look on this page to know about what is the recruitment process of State Bank of India PO Job. This piece of information is very helpful to you. Through this, aspirants can clear their doubts of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment at any stage. So, read the entire page and clear your confusion.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment (Management Trainee Jobs)
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Job||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Starting Date for Application Registration||02 April 2019.|
|Closing Date for Application Submission||22 April 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs.|
State Bank of India PO Eligibility Criteria – SBI MT Eligibility Conditions
In this section, individuals can get clarity about the required eligibility conditions to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Job. We have provided the brief details about the SBI PO Eligibility. State Bank of India MT Eligibility Criteria includes educational and age limit conditions.
Therefore each and every applicant have to satisfy each SBI MT Eligibility Condition to apply for the latest vacancies. Or else, applicants are not even to allow for SBI PO Online Application Process. So, candidates must be sure about your State Bank of India PO Eligibility Conditions once before applying. For that, aspirants can refer the provided SBI Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria in this section.
Educational Qualifications for State Bank of India PO Jobs
- Applying candidate must be a Graduate from any state or central recognized university with at least minimum pass percentage.
- Aspirants who are pursuing their final semester can also apply for SBI MT Recruitment. In this case, those candidates must have to submit their degree certificate when the time of joining.
- Candidates who have Chartered Accountant qualification can also apply for this SBI Probationary Officier Jobs.
Age Limit for SBI MT Vacancies:
- Aspirants age should be between 21 to 30 years.
However, there is age relaxation policy for reservation category candidates. Upper age relaxation is different for various categories. We have mentioned the category wise upper age limits here. So, interested candidates can refer them.
- OBC: 03 years.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-M (SSC/ Emergency Services): 5 years.
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD):
- SC/ ST (PWD): 15 years.
- OBC (PWD): 13 years.
- Gen (PWD): 10 years.
Number of Attempts of State Bank of India PO Exam
|Name of Category||No. of Attempts|
|SC/ ST – SC/ ST (PWD)||No Restrictions|
State Bank of India Probationary Officier Selection Process Details
SBI PO Selection Process details are updated here. Lacks of applicants are supposed to compete for every SBI Probationary Officer (Management Trainee) Recruitment. Among from all the applications, required candidates will be finalized after the three phases of SBI MT Selection Process.
Candidates will promote the further phases of selection based on their performance in the previous phase. So, it is better to know each phase of SBI Management Trainee Selection Level. If you have an idea about what is exact selection level, then you can initiate your preparation in that particular subject. Here, we have provided the complete details regarding the three phases of SBI Probationary Officier Selection Process. So, willing candidates can refer them.
Phase I – SBI PO 2019 Selection Level
Candidates who have completed their SBI Online PO Application Process before the closing date will be called for the preliminary exam. Every applied candidate can get the SBI PO Admit card for this Prelims Exam. Candidates who shortlisted on State Bank of India PO Prelims Exam are called for Mains Examination. The State Bank of India MT Prelims Exam Pattern and Timings are as follows.
|S. No||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Test Duration|
|01||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
- No. of Sections included in SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam are three such are English Language, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning.
- Number of Questions from Aptitude and Reasoning Sections are 35. Like that 30 questions from English Section.
- Section wise Cutoff Marks are applicable.
- Total Test Duration is 1 hour.
- Negative Marking Applicable.
Phase II State Bank of India PO Mains Exam:
Aspirants who got the marks more that SBI PO Prelims Cutoff Marks are eligible for the Mains Exam (Phase II). The SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern and Test Details are as follows.
|S. No||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Test Duration|
|01||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60|
|02||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
|03||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35|
- SBI Probationary officer Mains Examination is for 200 marks.
- The exam includes 4 sections which are mentioned above.
- Total SBI MT Mains Exam Duration is 3 hours.
- Negative Marking is applicable.
- Section Wise Cutoff Marks for this SBI Management Trainee Exam.
Phase III Group Exercise:
In this section candidates who have qualified in SBI Manis PO Exam are eligible for the Phase III Selection Level. Qualified candidates have to attend for the group discussion and interview. The qualifying marks are decided by the bank.
Phase I Prelims mark are not considered at the final selection. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Phase II & III Levels. Aspirants have to qualify in Phase II & III separately. Category Wise Top Merit List Candidates are selected. Finally selected candidates list has published through news, bank’s website, etc.
SBI PO Pay Scale – State Bank of India Probationary Officer Salary
State Bank of India is offering the best compensation for their employees. Candidates who got the SBI Bank Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Job can get the monthly salary is as follows.
- Basic Pay: Rs. 27,620/-.
- Dearness Allowance: 46.9% of the basic pay.
- CCA: 4% or 3% (Depends on Place)
- HRA: 7% to 9% (Depends on Place)
- Furniture Allowance: Rs. 1,20,000/-.
- Petrol: Rs. 1100/-. to Rs. 1250/-.
SBI Management Trainee Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay the application fee while applying for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs. Candidates can pay the SBI Probationary Officer Application Fee through online gateways such are debit/ credit card, etc. The application fee amount is different various categories. So, go through the following table to know the category wise State Bank of India MT Application Fee particulars.
|S. No||Name of Category||Fee|
|01||General/ OBC||Rs. 750/-.|
|02||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 125/-.|
State Bank of India Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Recruitment
|Previous Papers||Prelims Admit Card||Prelims Answer Key|
|Prelims Result||Prelims Expected Cutoff||Mains Admit Card|
|Mains Answer Key||Mains Result||Mains Expected Cutoff|
SBI PO Apply Online – State Bank of India PO Online Application Process
Candidates who are eligible for the SBI Probationary Officer Jobs must know about the application process. If you have a complete idea about the SBI Online PO Application Process, then you can submit the application form without any mistakes.
It is must to submit the applications without any mistakes. Otherwise, candidates are not promoted to further selection levels. Also, candidates should have to submit the SBI PO Online Application before the closing date. Because applications are not valid after the last date. So, it is better to submit the State Bank of India MT Application Forms before the ending date for submission.
Here, we have mentioned the detailed information regarding the overall application process in simple steps. By following the below steps, candidates can easily complete their State Bank of India Application Process without any mistakes. Aspirants must note that you have to keep valid email id while registering. The SBI Probationary Officer Online Registration Process is as follows.
How to apply for SBI MT Jobs?
- First of all, visit the State Bank of India official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Then, search for the SBI PO Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully read all the instructions and conditions mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the “Online Apply”.
- Fill the required fields of the application form and save the details.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Save the generated provisional registration id and password.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Finally, take a printout for future use.