Latest State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Details here. Obtain State Bank Clerk Job Notification information now. Read this entire www.ibpsonline.co.in web page for complete details regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment. Latest SBI Vacancies in Clerk Jobs, Eligibility, Application Process are updated here. Also, applicants can apply for the State Bank of India Clerk Jobs from this page through the provided links. Check the details and apply online for Clerk Jobs in SBI on or before the last date @ sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Recruitment – sbi.co.in
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment – sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Vacancies – SBI Careers
- 1.2 SBI Recruitment – sbi.co.in Clerk Jobs
- 1.3 Clerk SBI Vacancies – Clerk Vacancy Details @ SBI
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria – Academic & Age Limit
- 1.4.1 Educational Qualification for State Bank Clerk Post
- 1.4.2 Age Limit for SBI Clerk Jobs
- 1.4.3 State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process
- 1.4.4 SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- 1.4.5 State Bank of India Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.4.6 SBI Clerk Exam Application Fee
- 1.4.7 State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 1.4.8 State Bank of India Apply Online for Clerk Jobs
A huge number of graduates are dreaming of a career in the State Bank of India. Because why SBI is the oldest cum trusted bank of India. Also, the job in SBI is very secured. That’s why many youngsters are eagerly waiting for the State Bank of India Clerk Vacancies Notification. Here is a good news for those candidates. State Bank of India has announced the Clerk Vacancies Notification. We have provided complete information regarding the SBI Clerk Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Application Process. Also, you can find the mentioned full schedule of the State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment. So, willing candidates can refer all the provided details to apply for Clerk SBI Jobs.
Aspirants should have to apply for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs on Online mode only. Candidates must complete your SBI Online Clerk Application Process before the closing date to avoid application rejection. We have provided the direct link for the State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Application Forms in the below of this page. So, willing aspirants can submit your SBI online application forms for the clerk vacancies from here also.
State Bank of India Clerk Vacancies – SBI Careers
State Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest banks in our country. It is running with the number of branches all over the India. Thus, it is giving the employment opportunities for the qualified candidates. SBI releases the recruitment notifications for various job vacancies in every year. Among all, SBI Clerk Notification is the most awaited one for many aspirants.
As we all know, the role of State Bank of India Clerk Job is directly interact with the customers and clients queries. Such as cashier, depositors, etc. Also, the Clerk SBI Post is a most secure bank job for the individuals. So, a large number of applicants are hardly preparing for the career in State Bank Clerk Post. Now, all those have a look on this page to get the complete details regarding the Clerk Vacancies in SBI.
SBI Recruitment – sbi.co.in Clerk Jobs
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||5000|
|Exam Level||National Level.|
|SBI Clerk Notification Release Date||26 April 2021|
|Starting date of Application Commencement||27 April 2021|
|Last date for application submission||17 May 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
We have tabulated the brief details of State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment. Thus, aspirants can easily get an idea about the SBI Clerk Jobs Notification.
Clerk SBI Vacancies – Clerk Vacancy Details @ SBI
State Bank of India Clerk Notification is a great news for the Bank Job Aspirants. Those candidates must know about the Region Wise SBI Vacancies. Along with the region wise vacancies list, applicants must know about the category wise State Bank of India Clerk Vacancies. Through this, candidates can get an idea about the level of competition and their eligibility. After that, candidates can able to upgrade their preparation according to the level of competition. Officials have did not declared the particular no. of SBI Clerk Vacancies yet. Whenever they released, we will update this section with the complete Clerk State Bank of India Vacancies details. So, aspirants can bookmark this page for rapid updates of SBI Recruitment Notification.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria – Academic & Age Limit
Aspirants who are willing to apply for State Bank Jobs can make sure about your eligibility. Officials have declared the particular eligibility conditions for the State Bank of India Clerk Posts (SBI Clerk Posts). So, each individual has to satisfy every eligibility condition to apply for the Clerk SBI Jobs. Otherwise, candidates not even allow for the application submission also. So, job seekers must know about the State Bank of India Clerk Post Eligibility once before applying. To know SBI Eligibility conditions, candidates need not go for more websites. Here, we have provided the State Bank of India Eligibility Criteria such are educational and age limit conditions required for clerk post. So, aspirants can refer the required Clerk SBI Eligibility Criteria from this section.
Educational Qualification for State Bank Clerk Post
- Candidates who have completed their graduation/ equivalent in any stream from a recognized board/ university can apply for this bank clerk job.
- Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces
Age Limit for SBI Clerk Jobs
- Applicant’s age should be between 20 to 28 years as of the 01st April 2021.
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Age Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for the reservation category candidates. The category wise age relaxation details are provided in the tabular form here.
Category Wise Upper Age Limit:
|S.No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|3||Person with Disabilities (General)||38 Years|
|4||Person with Disabilities (SC/ST)||43 Years|
|5||Person with Disabilities (OBC)||41 Years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|8||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||
State Bank of India Clerk Selection Process
Candidates who have successfully completed their online application process will undergo the following selection levels. Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Clerk Job in SBI based on their performance in the given selection process. So, applicants must know about the SBI Selection Process to start your preparation.
- Prelims Examination (Online).
- Mains Exam (Online).
- Document Verification followed by final selection.
For your convenience, we have provided the paper pattern for Clerk prelims and mains exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sections||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|01||Numerical Ability||35||35||1 Hour|
State Bank of India Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Section||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantiative Aptitude||50||50||2 Hours 40 Minutes.|
|2||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
|4||General / Financial Awareness||40||40|
State Bank Clerk Salary Details
Applicants who have completed all the above selection levels can get placed into State Bank Clerk Job. Appointed candidates can get the monthly salary is as follows Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- SBI Clerk Salary in Y cities: Rs. 20,000/-.
- State Bank of India Clerk Salary in Z cities: Rs. 19,900/.
SBI Clerk Exam Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay State Bank of India Clerk Application Fee while applying. The State Bank Clerk Exam Application Fee amount is different for various categories. Here, we have tabulated the SBI Application Fee particulars for Clerk Jobs. So, applicants can pay State Bank of India Application Fee as per the given table to apply for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment.
|S. No||Category||Fee amount|
|01||General & OBC||Rs. 750/-.|
|02||SC/ ST/ Ex-M/ PWD||Nill|
- Candidates can pay the SBI Clerk Application Fee through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|SBI 2021 Clerk Recruitment Schedule|
|SBI PO Notification Release Date||26 April 2021|
|State Bank Online Registration Starts From||27 April 2021|
|Last Date for Application Submission||17 May 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||20 May 2021|
|Last date for Printing Application||04 June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Online Fee Payment||27 April 2021 to 20 May 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified|
|Date of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||June 2021|
|Date of State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Result||July 2021|
|SBI Mains Clerk Exam Admit Card Release Date||July 2021.|
|State Bank Clerk Mains Exam Date||31 July 2021|
|SBI Mains Result||August 2021.|
State Bank of India Apply Online for Clerk Jobs
Candidates who are interested in Bank Sector Jobs can check the complete eligibility criteria of SBI Clerk Jobs. Aspirants who satisfied the each and every eligibility conditions can proceed for the State Bank Clerk Online Application submission. For those candidates convenience, we have provided the complete Online SBI Application Form submission procedure along with the application forms. So, aspirants can refer the complete State Bank of India Online Application Procedure and then apply online before the last date.
How to apply online for SBI Clerk Notification?
- Firstly, visit the State Bank of India official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- In the home page, search for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Recruitment Notification.
- Click on the notification.
- Then read all instructions and conditions carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the required fields of the application without any mistakes.
- Upload the Photo and signature.
- Make the application fee payment through the possible gateway.
- Check all the filled details once before submitting.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application for further use.