Aspirants who wish to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment can check the IBPS SO Online Application 2019. Recently, the IBPS Board issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Various Specialist Officer vacancies. Aspirants who are dreaming their bright future can apply for the IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019. The candidates can Download SO Recruitment Notification from our page within the fraction of seconds. The eligible contestants can check the IBPS Application process, fee details here. The direct link for IBPS SO Apply Online 2019 will be available in the Official Website www.ibps.in
IBPS SO Online Application 2019 – ibps.in SO Apply Online
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS SO Online Application 2019 – ibps.in SO Apply Online
- 1.1 IBPS SO 2019 Apply Online – www.ibps.in
- 1.2 IBPS SO Application Fee
- 1.3 IBPS Online Registration Link – IBPS SO 2019 Application
Eligible candidates can go through the IBPS SO 2019 Online Application process through the official page i.e., www.ibps.in We have provided the step by step process of IBPS Specialist Officer Registration. Hence, the candidates can immediately apply for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection SO Jobs from our page also. To Apply for IBPS SO Vacancies, the candidate must need some important documents during the online registration process.
It is great news to all job seekers. Recently, the IBPS issued a Recruitment Notification 2019 to fill Specialist Officer vacancies under its department. It is the latest career opportunity for all unemployed candidates. The IBPS Board is looking for the most eligible and compatible individuals to take up the SO Posts. So all guys can utilize this Golden chance of getting a Bank Job. Interested candidates can check the Recruitment details like educational qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process, the number of vacancies from our page. The qualifies aspirants can Apply Online for IBPS SO Jobs on or before the last date without any delay.
IBPS SO 2019 Apply Online – www.ibps.in
|Common Recruitment Process IBPS IT Officer Exam Notification 2018-19 Details|
|Name of Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.|
|Notification||Common Recruitment Process Notification 2019 – 2018.|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer (IT, Agriculture, Marketing, HR).|
|Date of Notification||November 2018.|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.11.2018.|
|Closing Date to Apply||26.11.2018.|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs.|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India.|
IBPS SO Application Fee
Interested and the eligible contenders can apply online for the Specialist officer vacancies on or before the last date. The individual has to pay the application fee as declared by the IBPS Board during the time of Registration. During the IBPS SO Online Application 2019 process, the candidate has to fill the application form with all necessary details and without any errors. Any single mistake done during Registration may lead to application disapproval.
IBPS Specialist Officer Application Fee
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ ST/PWD Categories: Rs. 100/-.
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Registration Steps – IBPS SO Apply Online Steps
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection provides services to all public sector banks like SBI, RBI, LIC & Insurance Companies. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection emerges as one of the autonomous agency in India. IBPS gained a significant reputation in Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency of India. It is responsible for conducting various recruitment exams all over India. An enormous number of candidates who wish to make their career in the Banking sector is waiting for the IBPS Recruitment 2019.
There are many candidates who don’t know how to apply for the IBPS SO Jobs. For those aspirants, here we are providing the IBPS Specialist officer registration steps. The individual has to follow the simple 4 Registration steps. The candidate has to fill the online application without any errors. The aspirant is solely responsible for the mistakes done during IBPS SO Online Registration.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2019 @ IBPS Online
- Candidate Registration.
- Aspirant Educational Details.
- Photo and Sigh Upload.
- Online Fee Payment
1. Candidate Registration: Firstly, the candidate will go through the Registration process by entering some basic details. After the successful completion of the registration process, the candidate will get user id and password as confirmation messages. During Registration, candidates should give their personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.
2. Aspirant Educational Details: After the successful Completion of Registration, the aspirant can use their User Id & Password for login purpose to complete the online Application. Now, the candidates should enter all details in the Student Information form with the educational qualifications. In student information, candidates had to fill the fields like mother tongue, contact details, reservation category, family annual income, postal address for the communication etc.
3. Photo & Sign Upload: After giving the basic details, the candidate has to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photos, valid Signature, and self-declaration. After uploading all the documents, candidates have to tick mark the Declaration tab. With this, your Application form filling and checking process are completed. Now you can submit the Application on clicking on Submit Button. After Completion of Submission Take Printout of IBPS SO online Application for future reference.
4. Fee Payment: After Submission of Application, you will be redirected to the Fee payment page. Applicants can pay the IBPS SO Online Application Fee either through Bank Challan or Demand Draft.
- Candidate should produce the proper certificates during the certificate scanning process.
- The aspirant has to complete the online application process before the due date.
- Fill the application form with the complete and proper details.
IBPS SO Application Online Dates – IBPS SO 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.11.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.11.2018.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Date: 29.12.2018 & 30.12.2018 (Prelims) and 27.01.2019 (Mains).
- Declaration of Result: February 2018.
- The Aspirant must keep the Registration Number for their future reference.
- Candidates must be very careful while submitting the IBPS SO Online Application 2019 as after final submission editing of the Application is not possible.
IBPS Specialist Officer 2019 Preparation
Download the Previous Years Question Papers of IBPS Specialist Officer Exams and refer the IBPS SO Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
IBPS Online Registration Link – IBPS SO 2019 Application