IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam is conducted to recruit the candidates as Group B Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in any of the Regional Rural Banks. So, those who wish to have an amazing career in the Banking field can undoubtedly write this IBPS RRB Exam to get full advantage of the job benefits offered. Here in this page, you can get complete details about RRB IBPS Office Assistant Notification, Eligibility Criteria, RRB Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, etc. Hence read the entire article to know more about IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2021.
IBPS RRB Clerks (Office Assistant) -CRP 9 Exam Dates Announced Later!!!
|IBPS RRB Clerk CRP IX Exam Dates: 19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020
IBPS RRB Clerk/Office Assistant Main: 20th February 2021
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam
In any of the regional rural banks, the IBPS RRB Office Assistant is the starting point of the job. That means the postulants will get a plenty of opportunities to get promoted to an officer cadre. Also, the job security for this Scale I post is much higher when compared to many private sector banks. The job profile of an IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is very similar to that of a Bank Clerk. Because both these posts are targetted as the entry level positions in the Banks and also performs similar activities or functions. But the difference between them is the Office Assistants are appointed in Regional Rural Banks only. Whereas IBPS appoints the Clerks in Public Sector Banks (PSBs) or any other bank of financial institution.
The much awaited IBPS RRB Office Assistant IX Notification was recently released by the officials for selecting 8824 Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks. Those who wish to apply for this exam need to apply online before the last date. If you have an interest in building a career in the Banking Industry, then I suggest you write these IBPS RRB exams because one can easily crack this exam. The Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) also provide a free pre-exam coaching for applicants from backward communities applying for Assistants and Officer Scale-I jobs. The Selection process of IBPS RRB Office Asst Exam consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Final Interview.
Just like the IBPS Clerks or IBPS PO recruitments, there is also a preliminary exam for the RRB Office Assistant posts. However, there are only two sections in the prelims exam. You can get the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of CRP RRB Clerk IX exam in the below sections.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a Government owned institute that arranges the training sections for all the candidates those who want to write various Banking exams in India. IBPS is the only body that is responsible for conducting the Banking sector recruitment for checking the knowledge and capabilities of the candidates. The computer-based exam is termed as the IBPS Common Written Examination (CRP) and is held across multiple Indian cities multiple times a year to select candidates for Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), and Management Trainee (MT) roles. It offers employment opportunities to all the candidates by assessing their potential in a scientific method. Hence the IBPS Score is considered and allowed by many banks available in India.
List of Participating Regional Rural Banks
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank.
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
- Aryavart Gramin Bank.
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank.
- Baitarani Gramya Bank.
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank.
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank.
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank.
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank.
- Deccan Grameena Bank.
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank.
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank.
- Hadoti Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Haryana Gramin Bank.
- Himachal Gramin Bank.
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank.
- J and K Gramin Bank.
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank.
- Kamraz Rural Bank.
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank.
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank.
- Krishna Gramin Bank.
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank.
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank.
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank.
- Malwa Gramin Bank.
- Meghalaya Rural Bank.
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank.
- Mizoram Rural Bank.
- Nagaland Rural Bank.
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank.
- Neelachal Gramya Bank.
- North Malabar Gramin Bank.
- Pallavan Grama Bank.
- Pandyan Grama Bank.
- Parvatiya Grameen Bank.
- Pragathi Gramin Bank.
- Prathama Bank.
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank.
- Punjab Gramin Bank.
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank.
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank.
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank.
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank.
- Shreyas Gramin Bank.
- South Malabar Gramin Bank.
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Utkal Grameen Bank.
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank.
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank.
- Vananchal Gramin Bank.
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank.
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank.
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank.
Here is the list of 62 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) that are participating in the IBPS RRB Clerk exam. While filling the online application form, you can set the priority of these banks as per your requirements. Hence, the candidates who got succeeded in the CRP RRB Clerk IX exam will be posted in any of the 62 participating Gramin banks across India.
IBPS RRB Notification 2021 – Group B Office Asst posts
The employment procedures presented by Government Banks are so wonderful along with the infinite job benefits which employees can enjoy while doing bank jobs are also appreciable. The applicants who qualify the IBPS RRB 2021 exam will get placed at any of their aspired positions in reputable Regional Rural Banks of India. Every year a large number of candidates appear in CRP RRB Exams with full-length preparation. Many of them get selected, and remaining try for another chance. If you want you to get selected in the RRB Group B Office Assistant exam, you should make a perfect study plan. The IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam is quite similar to that of PO, Clerk, and SO exams when you compare the model of administration.
The RRB CRPs is a web-based exam where proficiency of the candidates was tested through objective questions. However, the testing pattern of the IBPS RRB Group B Office Assistant Exam is slightly distinctive from the rest of the IBPS exams. Candidates have to apply for CRP RRBs after carefully reading the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification 2021 regarding the process of exam, eligibility criteria, exam date, etc. So, for the user convenience, we have given the link to download the official notification below.
The training period for the role of IBPS CRP RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is usually 6 months to a year. During this stage, you are given knowledge about various functions. IBPS will combine the interview scores and the Main Exam score, with appropriate cut-offs to form a final provisional list. Hence, in the end, successful candidates will get information about their RRB selection, and the bank allocated them through a list updated on the official site. Simply go through the below sections to know the details of Office Assistants exam.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for the IBPS RRB Office Asst exam, make sure that you are eligible for the test or not. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. The Eligibility Criteria of IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Exam is clearly mentioned below. We all know that the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 exam is conducted state wise. So, the postulants can apply online to write the exam in one state. But before applying for the CRP RRBs, it is highly recommended for the candidates to check whether they fulfill the language requirement for the applied state. Because the officials will select the candidates as Group B Office Assistants only if they know the local language of the state. For more details, you can also check the official website, i.e., www.ibps.in
Age Limit for IBPS RRB Clerk exam
- The age limit under which the postulants are eligible to apply for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam is 18 to 28 years. But the upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as shown in the table below.
- candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002
Upper Age Relaxation:
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be offered relaxation in their upper age which will be of maximum up to five years.
- The Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates will be provided relaxation in their upper age of maximum up to 3 years.
- Physically Handicapped or Persons having disabilities will get ten years as the maximum age relaxation.
- Widows, divorced women, and women who have been separated from their husbands legally and also who have not married again after that will be provided a relaxation of 9 years in their upper age.
- Aspirants who got affected by 1984 riots will get the upper age relaxation of five years.
- If you are one among the Retrenched workers of Union Carbide Factory, Madhya Pradesh, then you will get a maximum of five years as age relaxation.
Educational Qualification for RRB Office Asst (Multipurpose)
- Candidates must complete a degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute or University.
- The postulants must have a basic knowledge in Computer Skills.
- Aspirants who have proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT for which a candidate wishes to apply.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
Before applying for this CRP RRBs, one should know the scale of pay. So, I have given the pay scale and in-hand salary below. The Office Assistant Pay Scale in any of the Regional Banks is
Rs. 7200 – (400/3) – 8400 – (500/3) – 9900 (600/4) – 12300 – (700/7) – 17200 – (1300/1) – 18500 – (800/1) – 19300.
But for new recruits at 100% DA, the In Hand Salary for RRB Office Assistants is Rs. 14,000 to 17,000/-.
IBPS CRP RRB IX Clerk Selection Process
- Preliminary exam: This is the initial stage of IBPS CRP RRB IX Clerk Exam selection process. If a candidate qualifies for this round, then only he/ she will appear for the further rounds. If in case, you are not qualified for this round, you will be disqualified from all the Recruitment Tests.
- Mains Exam: Only those people who qualified in the prelims exam will be shortlisted for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains exam. This is the most important round because the marks you scored in this round will be counted at the time of final result declaration. So, you should score more than or equal to the cutoff marks (sectional/ overall) to qualify this round.
- Interview: Candidates shortlisted in the RRB Office Assistant Mains exam will be called for Interview Sessions. It is the final round of the selection process. Under this process, the applicants are assessed personally by the interviewers and rated accordingly.
These are the different rounds of selection for RRB Office Asst Exam 2021. In order to qualify in this IBPS RRB Clerk exam, you need to qualify good marks in the exam. Hence, those who were shortlisted in all these rounds will be provisionally allotted to any of the Regional Rural Banks.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date – www.ibps.in
|S.no.||Event Name||Respective dates|
|1.||Starting Date for filling IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application||01 July 2020 to 21 July 2020|
|2.||Closing date to fill Online Application form of IBPS RRB Clerk exam||21 July 2020|
|3.||Application Fee/ Intimation charges payment date||01 July 2020 to 21 July 2020|
|4.||Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||12 August 2020|
|5.||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24 August 2020 to 29 August 2020|
|6.||Download RRB Office Asst Prelims Call Letter||August 2020|
|7.||RRB Clerk Preliminary Exam date||19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020|
|8.||IBPS Office Asst Prelims Exam Result gets declared on||21st January 2021|
|9.||Download of Office Assistant Mains exam call letter||03rd February 2021|
|10.||Main Examination Date for Office assistant||20th February 2021|
|12.||Download of call letters for IBPS RRB Interview||January 2021|
|13||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam Result||01 March 2021|
|14||IBPS RRB IX Office Assistants Main Closure of Result||31 March 2021|
|15||Interview Date||March 2021|
|16||Provisional Allotment For Office assistant||April 2021|
Every year students will eagerly wait for the official release of IBPS RRB Exam Date and other important dates such as IBPS RRB Last Date to apply, Fee Payment date etc. For your convenience, we are notifying you the finalized IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date 2021 in the above table. Knowing the exam dates beforehand also helps you plan your time accordingly. So, make a perfect study plan based on the above exam dates and prepare well for the exam.
IBPS RRB Multipurpose Office Asst Online Registration
The Candidates who wish to apply for IBPS RRB Office Asst exam need to register themselves on the official website. The registration steps for IBPS RRB Online Test is given below. If you have applied for any of the IBPS exams in the past, then you will be familiar with the below steps. In case, if you are applying for the first time, then you can follow these steps for applying online.
Remember IBPS reserves the right to cancel the applications of any or all the candidates for any reason. The postulants should not submit more than one application for the same post. Because if you submit multiple applications, then your candidature be canceled. So, submit only one application and fill the application form for the relevant post only. But before applying, you should arrange some pre-requisites with you to make the online process simple and hassle free.
Pre-requisites for Applying online
- A working email Id which will be used in future or till the completion of the entire process of IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Necessary documents that are used in making online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- The officials will send all necessary details about IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2021 such as Applicant’s IBPS Exam Registration ID and Password which will be used in any modification or downloading the IBPS RRB Admit card etc.
For more details, you can check IBPS RRB Office Asst Notification 2021 attached below.
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Clerk Exam 2021
All the postulants should pay the application fee in online mode only. So, one must pay the fee before finally submitting their IBPS CRP RRB Clerk IX Application form. Here, I have provided the application fee for various categories below. So, make fee payment as per your category before the last date. The candidates must bear the bank transaction charges or intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen/ PWD categories: Rs. 175/-.
- For unreserved category: Rs. 850/-.
How to Apply Online for IBPS CRP RRB Office Asst IX?
- First of all, you should confirm your eligibility before applying for CRP RRBs Clerk IX posts.
- If you are eligible for this exam, then you may proceed with the online application process.
- Now, visit the official site, i.e., www.ibps.in or click the direct link given below.
- Select the CRP RRBs section available on the left side of the homepage.
- Go through the link named Click here for New Registration.
- Fill the basic details and click on submit button.
- The officials will send a system generated unique registration number and password to you through email & SMS.
- Now login with those details and fill the Application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Set a priority order as per your requirements from the list of RRB Banks.
- If you are eligible for Pre-Exam Training, then you can select that option too.
- Make fee payment in online mode as per your category using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After successful transaction, an e-receipt will appear on the screen.
- Finally, Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of fee receipt and online application form for future use.
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus
Every candidate who applies for IBPS RRB Notification must know the syllabus and exam pattern. Because it gives the clear picture of the exam. By knowing the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus, one can get an idea about the topics covered and also make a plan for preparation. Since this is a subject oriented test, one must have exhaustive knowledge of the individual subject to pass the exam. So, you should complete the IBPS RRB Syllabus before appearing the exam. The topics covered in the IBPS RRB Office Asst Prelims Exam are Reasoning and Numerical ability. Whereas the mains exam consists of Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, English language, Hindi language, and Computer knowledge. The detailed subject wise IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2021 is provided below for your reference.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Scale I Exam Pattern
Before starting your preparation, one should refer this exam pattern. Because the test pattern is the outline of the exam. Referring the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern will help you get an idea about the mode of exam, the number of questions, sections, negative marking, sectional wise cut off marks, etc. Hence I have provided the IBPS RRB Office Asst Exam Pattern below for both prelims and mains exam. The IBPS RRB 2021 Exam pattern comprises of two online exams namely prelims and mains exam.
The IBPS RRB Office Asst Prelims Exam consists of two sections namely Numerical ability and Reasoning with a total of 80 questions. Each question in the exam carries 1 mark and the total time duration is 45 minutes. Whereas the RRB Clerk Mains Exam Pattern comprises of five sections. The total questions of the mains exam are 200 which should be completed in a time limit of 2 hours. Both the sections have a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer. Let’s have a look at the below table for Exam pattern of both prelims and mains exam.
RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Exam (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/ English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||Hindi/ English||40||40|
RRB Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Exam (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
Composite Time of 2 hours
|4 a||English Language||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||40||40|
IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Papers
Every year lakhs of candidates appear for this exam; hence there is huge competition. To score good marks in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2021, you should practice IBPS RRB Previous Papers. To score sufficient marks in the exam, one should practice as many as previous papers. Because solving a number of RRB Office Asst Previous Year Question papers is the best way to test your preparation. Also, it helps in increasing your accuracy as well as manages time for solving & answering the questions. Hence for your convenience, we have provided Last 5 years IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Year Question Papers in the Pdf format below. One can also get the IBPS RRB Clerk Study Material from our site.
Preparation Tips for IBPS RRB Office Asst Exam
If you want to crack the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam seriously, then you must create a study plan and follow it with complete dedication. You should work hard to prepare well for this CRP RRB exam. Here we are providing some useful preparation tips for the IBPS RRB Clerk IX exam. If you follow these tips seriously, there are chances of scoring good marks in the exam.
- Prepare a daily schedule from the IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus and allot time for all the sections.
- Understand the exam pattern and also the structure of the question paper.
- For better time management in the exam, make use of short tricks and formulas for solving the questions.
- Always update with the current news by reading newspapers or watching news channels.
- Be focused and confident with your answers.
- Practice more and more IBPS RRB Mock Tests.
- Just Do Well in The Exam.
IBPS RRB Online Mock Test
To shine in the exam, you need to practice hard. Therefore to assist all the candidates, here we are introducing the Free Online Mock Test for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 that will replicate the original test. Since this IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test is based on new pattern and updated syllabus, practicing these tests frequently will determine your position and also your current status. Moreover, this IBPS RRB Office Assistant Free Online Mock Test provides you a chance to know your mistakes beforehand so that you can work on them.
IBPS RRB Group B Office Assistant Admit Card 2021
The IBPS will issue separate Call Letters for each stage of the RRB Office Assistant exam. The officials will release the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Admit Card 10 to 15 days before the exam in their direct website, i.e., www.ibps.in. So, you can download the hall ticket up to the day before the exam. Only those people who have successfully filled the RRB Office Assistant Online application will get the link to download the admit card. I advise you to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter 2021 as soon as possible. Because most of the candidates will download the entry card in last one or two days which results in some technical problems such as server down or loading slowly or site can’t be reached etc.
Remember no hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post or courier. It is mandatory for all the postulants to carry their IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 to the examination hall; otherwise, the officials won’t allow you to write the exam. The IBPS RRB Call Letter consists of your name, photograph, registration number, exam center, exam time, etc. To know how to download IBPS RRB Office Asst Entry Card, click the below link.
IBPS CRP RRB Office Asst Answer Key 2021
After writing the RRB Clerk Exam in the respective dates, candidates will be searching for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Answer Key. In a week of commencement of the exam, the authority members will upload the RRB Clerk Exam Key on the official website, i.e, www.ibps.in. So, those who are curious about their marks can check the same from the official site. Since we update the direct link to download the IBPS CRP RRB Office Asst Answer Key, you can also download it from this page. With the help of this key, aspirants can estimate their marks as well as scores they scored in the exam. So, after calculating your scores, you can compare it with the previous year cutoff marks for guessing the results. Kindly, go through the below link and download the answer key for all shifts.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Cut Off marks
The Cut off marks are the minimum marks that are required for qualifying the exam. The Cut off marks of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 exam is decided based on a various number of factors such as the number of posts, the number of aspirants appeared in the exam, the average score obtained by candidates etc. But the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has set some sort of rules for deciding the IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off marks. To crack the RRB Office Asst exam 2021, one should clear the sectional cut-off marks and also the overall IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cut Off 2021. Here we are providing the IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off marks for all categories in the below link. Hence depending on the number of posts available in each state, you will be shortlisted for the provisional allotment.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result 2021
Candidates can check the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Result 2021 using their Registration/ Roll Number and Date of Birth. So, the applicants are advised to keep their roll numbers at a place so that they could enter the same at the result page whenever the result is out. The IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Results can soon be checked on the official website, i.e., www.ibps.in. For your convenience, we are providing the direct link for checking the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result 2021. To know how to check IBPS RRB CRP IX Results, click the below link. With this, you can also download your IBPS RRB Clerk Score Card 2021.
The corrected scores of RRB Office Asst obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions will be normalized using the equi-percentile method. But for this Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post, marks obtained in the mains exam only will be considered for final merit listing. One can also check the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Result 2021 from this page.
IBPS RRB Clerk Provisional Allotment Order
Depending upon the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for the provisional allotment. Under this process, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will allot the candidates in any one of the Regional Rural Bank (RRBs). The IBPS RRB Clerk Provisional Allotment Order is done based on the merit of the candidate and the bank preference during the online registration process. During this process, you need to submit some documents as under to the respective Gramin Bank.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Joining
The candidates must submit the following documents in original and self attested photocopies at the time of joining in the allotted RRB Bank.
- A hardcopy of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- A valid system generated print out of the CRP RRB IX Online Application Form.
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate should be issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport.
- Mark-sheets and certificates of Graduation degree or equivalent qualification etc. Applicants should submit proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2016.
- Experience Certificates if applicable.
- Caste Certificate for SC / ST / OBC category candidates that are issued by the competent authority in the directed format as stipulated by Government of India.
- Aspirants belonging to Ex-servicemen category need to submit the requisite certificate.
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidate’s eligibility.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam
We hope the above-given information will help you to plan a smart strategy and study schedule as per the Important IBPS RRB Exam Date 2021. Share this post with your friends to make them all aware of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant IX Exam. If you are having any queries regarding the same, feel free to ask us through our comment section. We will reach you at the earliest.