IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 available for Download at free of Cost. Candidates applied for the Probationary Officer Jobs in Nationalised Banks can Check IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Check IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with Exam Patten @ www.ibps.in. Get more information like IBPS PO 2017 Exam Date, Test Pattern, Exam Details from below sections.
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Dates: 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th October 2017.|
IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus – Prelims & Mains
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus – Prelims & Mains
- 1.1 IBPS Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 New IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 IBPS PO 2017 Exam Structure – www.ibps.in
- 1.4 Download IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 @ ibps.in
- 1.5 Download IBPS Officer Scale I Syllabus 2017 (Official)
If you are aiming to get Probationary Officer Job in Nationalised Banks you must Qualify in the IBPS Common Written Examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in collaboration with Participating Organizations conducts the Online Examination every year for the Selection of Eligible Candidates for the Probationary Officers, Clerks, Specialist Officers, etc. So, Candidates desirous of getting Bank Job must Qualify in the IBPS Common Written Exam. Applicants will be selected by the IBPS based on their IBPS Score. Download IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus PDF from the attachment enclosed below.
As there is a Huge Competition for IBPS PO Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the IBPS Schedule, CWE PO/ MT VI Exam for the year 2017-18 is going to be conducted in the First and Second weekends of October 2017 like Previous Exams. If you are planning to attend IBPS PO Online Exam the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So, Now you may be in search of IBPS PO Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the IBPS Probationary Officer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Exam.
IBPS Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 for the Written Examination going to be conducting for the selection of candidates for 3562 Posts in Nationalised Banks is available here on our website. From the Last year, IBPS PO Exam Pattern has Changed. From then IBPS is conducting Prelims and Mains Exam along with the Interview as Competition has increased for Bank Jobs in India. Only the Candidates who will be Qualified in Preliminary Exam are eligible to attend the IBPS PO Mains Exam.
New IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the IBPS PO Common Written Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the New IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Examination. Check the IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Test Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
- The IBPS CWE for Probationary Officer Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from concerned subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong answer question.
Latest IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
- The total Duration of the IBPS PO Prelims Exam is One Hour.
- Candidates need to attempt 100 Questions in 60 Minutes.
- IBPS Prelims is a Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
IBPS PO 2017 Mains Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration For Each Test (Minutes)|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20|
- The total Duration of the IBPS PO Mains Exam is 140 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions for the total of 200 Marks.
- IBPS Mains is a Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Structure – www.ibps.in
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officers (Officer Scale 1/ Management Trainee).
- Exam Name: Common Written Examination (CWE).
- No of Vacancies: 3562 Posts.
- Category Name: Syllabus.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Prelims Exam Date: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017, 15.10.2017.
- Prelims Result Date: November 2017.
- Mains Exam Date: 26/11/2017.
Download IBPS PO Syllabus 2017 @ ibps.in
IBPS PO Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of IBPS Common Written Exam for Probationary Officers. As there is a lot of Competition to the IBPS PO Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus, we are also providing the IBPS Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
Latest IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus 2017
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Rearrangement of Jumbled Passage.
- Passage Questions.
- Degrees of Comparision.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Sequence & Series.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Permutation, Combination.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Coded Inequalities.
IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Syllabus 2017
2017 IBPS PO Syllabus for Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & English is same for both Prelims and Mains Exam. But the difficulty level of the Prelims and Mains may vary. The Syllabus for remaining Subjects is given below.
- Current Affairs.
- Banking Awareness.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions.
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Other important concepts.
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Number System.
- History of Computers
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
Download IBPS Officer Scale I Syllabus 2017 (Official)
Candidates can download the Official IBPS PO Syllabus from the below link. Refer Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer CWE VII Exam Syllabus 2017.
IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers/ Model Papers
Practicing the Model Papers of IBPS PO Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the Questions in the Exam. So in these types of Competitive Exams, Time Management is very necessary. Hence Practicing Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for getting Job in banks. So Practice as many Old Papers as you can before attending the IBPS PO Common Written Exam. You can Download the IBPS PO Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of Cost.