IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Preliminary & Mains Exam Pattern updated. Candidates who have applied for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam can download IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus PDF. You may also visit the official website www.ibps.in for latest IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 – ibps.in
IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 – ibps.in
- 1.1 IBPS CRP Clerk Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf
- 1.2 New IBPS Clerks Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus – www.ibps.in
- 1.4 Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Prelims Exam
Hello IBPS Applicants!!!
I think you have started the preparation for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam. That’s why you have searched for IBPS Syllabus of Clerk Preliminary Exam and reached this article. So, now you can refer Complete Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam Syllabus here. Also, download IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus PDF without any cost. You are also advised to visit the Official Notification once to confirm that Official Syllabus and this is same. We are providing the IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus as mentioned in Official IBPS Clerk Notification 2019.
Applied candidates are suggested to refer the Latest IBPS Clerk CRP 9 Syllabus 2019 along with New Exam Pattern. You can also get this IBPS 2019 Syllabus from the Official website www.ibps.in Since you have less time for the exam preparation, you don’t waste your time searching for IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019. Now, download IBPS Clerks Syllabi and Subject wise Topics list from the enclosed link and start your preparation to crack the Preliminary Clerk exam.
IBPS CRP Clerk Mains Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Everything is possible with the perfect planning and schedule. So, make the best preparation plan from this minute. You have already here to check IBPS CRP Clerk Syllabus 2019. Therefore, download IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus Official PDF and also refer the Latest IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 here in this page. Also, visit the IBPS Official Website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
New IBPS Clerks Exam Pattern 2019
Along with the IBPS Clerk Syllabus, you can also get details about IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern here. Selection Process of IBPS Clerk 2019 consists of Preliminary, Main Exam, and Interview. So, you can check IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019 initially.
- The IBPS CRP in Clerical Cadre Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from various subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. Of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
- The total Duration of the IBPS Prelims Exam is One Hour.
- Candidates need to attempt 100 Questions in 60 Minutes.
- IBPS Prelims is a Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
- Numerical Ability & Reasoning ability consists of 35 Questions where the English Language contains only 30 Questions.
- Each and every question carries ONE Mark.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration for each test (Minutes)|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25|
- The total Duration of the IBPS Office Assistant Mains Exam is 135 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions for the total of 200 Marks.
- IBPS Mains is a Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
- Each subject contains 40 Questions.
- The weightage for each question depend on the subject it belongs too.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus – www.ibps.in
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post: Clerk.
- No of Vacancies: 19,243 Posts.
- Category Name: Syllabus.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Prelims Exam Date: 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th December 2019
- Prelims Result Date: January 2020.
- Download Admit Card for Mains Exam: January 2020.
- Mains Exam Date: 19th January 2020.
Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Prelims Exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus updated in this section. So, you can refer the IBPS Clerk 2019 Syllabus of Preliminary Exam here.
- Spotting errors.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- One word substitution.
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage.
- Phrase Substitution.
- Jumbled up sentences.
- Double blanks in a sentence.
- Commonly misspelled words.
- Decision making.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computation.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Verbal and non-verbal.
- Analytical functions.
- Problem solving.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Decimals And Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- HCF & LCM.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time And Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Time And Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Approximate Values.
- Data Interpretation.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2019
IBPS Syllabus for Numerical Ability, Reasoning & English is same for both Prelims and Mains Exam. But the difficulty level of the Prelims and Mains is different. The IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2019 for remaining Subjects is given below.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Events.
- Introduction to Computer and History.
- Operating and DOS.
- Computer Device.
- Security Aspects for PC.
- PC and System Software.
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- MS Excel, MS Word.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Computer Network.
- The Internet Programming Language.
- Computer Future.
IBPS Clerk Previous year Question Papers
Well!!! Have you downloaded the Complete IBPS Syllabus and checked the Clerk Exam Pattern. Now, start your preparation by downloading the IBPS Clerk Previous Years Question Papers from the below link. These ibps.in Clerk Sample Papers will help the candidates for better preparation.