IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 Brief Details of IBPS SO Exam Syllabus – www.ibps.in
- 1.3 Download IBPS SO Syllabus 2017 @ ibps.in
- 1.3.1 CWE 6 IBPS SO 2017 Syllabus – Total Topics
- 1.3.2 IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus – English Language
- 1.3.3 IBPS SO 2017 Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 IBPS CWE SPL VI Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.3.5 IBPS SO Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.3.6 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus – IT Officer
- 1.3.7 IBPS SO Syllabus – Marketing Officer
- 1.3.8 Download Last 5 Years IBPS SO Exam Papers
IBPS SO Syllabus 2017 available here to Download. Aspirants preparing to get Specialist Officer Jobs in Nationalized Banks can Check IBPS CWE SPL VI Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Check IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with Exam Patten @ www.ibps.in. Get more information like IBPS SO Eligibility, Test Pattern, Exam Details from below sections.
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017
As there is a Huge Competition for IBPS SO Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the IBPS Schedule, CWE SPL VI Exam for the year 2017 is going to be conducted in the First week of January 2018 like Previous Exams. If you are planning to attend IBPS SO Online Exam the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of IBPS SO Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the IBPS CWE SPL VI Exam.
If you are aiming to get Specialist Officer Job in Nationalized Banks you must Qualify in the IBPS Specialist Officer Common Written Examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in collaboration with Participating Organizations conducts the Online Examination every year for the Selection of Eligible Candidates for the Probationary Officers, Clerks, Specialist Officers, etc. So Candidates desirous of getting Bank Job must Qualify in the IBPS Common Written Exam. Applicants will be selected by the IBPS based on their IBPS CWE Score.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the IBPS Specialist Officer Common Written Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. The Exam Pattern for Specialist Officers varies depends on their Stream. For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the IBPS SO Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for all Posts. Check the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
Latest IBPS SO 2017 Test Pattern
- The IBPS SO Exam Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from various Subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong answer question.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exam consists of Four Sections.
- Each Section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 200 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 2 hours.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern for Law Officer- Scale I and Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I
|1.||Professional Knowledge||75||2 Hours|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
IBPS SO IT/ Agricultural/ HR/ Personnel/ Marketing Officer Scale I Exam Pattern
|S. No||Section||Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Professional Knowledge||75||2 Hours|
Brief Details of IBPS SO Exam Syllabus – www.ibps.in
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post: Specialist Officers.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Notification releasing Date: Last Week of November 2017.
- Exam Date: Last Week of January 2018.
- Result Date: February 2018.
Download IBPS SO Syllabus 2017 @ ibps.in
IBPS SO Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of IBPS Common Written Exam for Specialist Officers. As there is a lot of Competition to the IBPS SO Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the IBPS SO Exam Syllabus, we are also providing the IBPS Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
CWE 6 IBPS SO 2017 Syllabus – Total Topics
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Professional Knowledge.
- General Awareness.
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus – English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Rearrangement of Jumbled Passage.
- Passage Questions.
- Degrees of Comparision.
IBPS SO 2017 Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation-Pie Chart.
- Data Interpretation-Line Graph.
- Boats and Stream.
- Data Interpretation-Table Chart.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation-Caselets.
- Geometry and Mensuration.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Permutation, Combination.
IBPS CWE SPL VI Syllabus – Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Linear Seating Arrangement.
- Circular Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ordering and Ranking.
- Double Lineup.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Alphanumeric Series.Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
IBPS SO Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- Banking Awareness.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions.
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Other important concepts.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus – IT Officer
- Data Communication & Networking.
- Operating System.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming Languages.
- Software Engineering.
- Data Structures.
- Network Security.
- Computer Hardware.
IBPS SO Syllabus – Marketing Officer
- Marketing Mix.
- Brand Management.
- Basic Knowledge of Retail Management.
- Business Ethics.
- Service Marketing (Additional People, Process & Physical Evidence).
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Trade Marks.
- Marketing Strategy (Horizontal, Vertical, etc.)
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
Download Last 5 Years IBPS SO Exam Papers
Practicing the Model Papers of IBPS SO Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the Questions in the Exam. So in these types of Competitive Exams, Time Management is very necessary. Hence Practicing Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for getting Job in banks. So Practice as many Old Papers as you can before attending the IBPS SO Common Written Exam. You can Download the IBPS SO Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of Cost.