IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS RRB PO Exam Syllabus
- 2 IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
- 2.1 IBPS RRB PO New Exam Pattern
- 2.2 Brief Details of IBPS RRB PO 2017 Syllabus
- 2.3 Download IBPS RRB PO Syllabus Pdf @ ibps.in
- 2.4 IBPS RRB PO Previous year Question Papers / Model Papers
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2017 available here for Download at free of Cost. Candidates applied for the Probationary Officer Jobs in Regional Rural Banks can Check IBPS RRB CWE Officer Scale-I Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Check IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with Exam Patten @ ibps.in. Get more information like IBPS RRB PO Exam Date, Test Pattern, Exam Details from below sections.
IBPS RRB PO Exam Syllabus
If you are aiming to get Probationary Officer Job in Regional Rural Banks you must Qualify in the IBPS Common Written Examination. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in collaboration with Participating Rural Banks conducts the Online Examination every year for the Selection of Eligible Candidates for the Probationary Officers, Clerks, Specialist Officers, etc. So Candidates desirous of getting Bank Job must Qualify in the IBPS Common Written Exam. Applicants will be selected by the IBPS based on their IBPS RRB Score.
IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
IBPS RRB PO 2017 Syllabus for the Written Examination going to be conducting for the selection of candidates for 5539 Posts in Regional Rural Banks is available here on our website. From the Last year, IBPS RRB PO Exam Pattern has Changed. From then IBPS is conducting Prelims and Mains Exam along with the Interview as Competition has increased for Bank Jobs in India. Only the Candidates who will be Qualified in Preliminary Exam are eligible to attend the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam.
As there is a Huge Competition for IBPS RRB PO Exam Perfect Preparation is very essential. According to the IBPS Schedule, RRB CWE PO V Exam for the year 2017 is going to be conducted in the First week of November 2017 like Previous Exams. If you are planning to attend IBPS RRB PO Online Exam the first thing comes into mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of IBPS RRB PO Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the IBPS RRB CWE Officer Scale-I Exam.
IBPS RRB PO New Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Common Written Exam. By knowing the IBPS Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects.
For the Sake of the Aspirants here in our website we have also provided the IBPS RRB PO New Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Examination. Check the IBPS RRB PO Prelims & Mains Test Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
- The IBPS RRB CWE for Probationary Officers Consists of Objective Type Multiple choice questions from Various Subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 negative Marking for every wrong answer.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
- The total Duration of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Prelims Exam is 45 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 80 Questions in 45 Minutes for 80 Marks.
- IBPS RRB Prelims is an Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
|S. No||Exam Type||SUBJECT||No.of Questions||No.of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Numerical Ability||40||40||45 Minutes|
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Composite Time|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning||40||50||2 Hours|
Brief Details of IBPS RRB PO 2017 Syllabus
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/Officer Scale-I.
- No of Vacancies: 5539 Posts.
- Category Name: Syllabus.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Prelims Exam Date: November 2017.
- Prelims Result Date: November 2017.
- Mains Exam Date: December 2017.
Download IBPS RRB PO Syllabus Pdf @ ibps.in
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of IBPS RRB Common Written Exam in Officer Scale-I. As there is a lot of Competition to the IBPS RRB PO Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the IBPS RRB PO Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus, we are also providing the IBPS Officer Scale-I Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Syllabus
- Numerical Ability.
- Critical Reasoning
- Linear Seating Arrangement.
- Circular Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ordering and Ranking.
- Double Lineup.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Alphanumeric Series.Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Sequence & Series.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Permutation, Combination.
- Data Interpretation.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Syllabus
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus for Quantitative Ability & Reasoning is same for both Prelims and Mains Exam. But the difficulty level of the Prelims and Mains will vary. The Syllabus for remaining Subjects is given below.
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Rearrangement of Jumbled Passage.
- Passage Questions.
- Degrees of Comparision.
- Current Affairs.
- Banking Awareness.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry .
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions.
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Other important concepts.
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Number System.
- History of Computers
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.