IBPS JOBS Overview
- 1 IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Syllabus
- 1.1 IBPS RRB CWE Clerk Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 IBPS RRB Clerk 2017 Syllabus – ibps.in
- 1.4 Download IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus Pdf @ ibps.in
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2017 available here. Aspirants Preparing to get the Clerk Job in Regional Rural Banks can get IBPS RRB CWE Clerk V Syllabus on this Page. Download IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus along with Exam Pattern at ibps.in. Get more information like IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date, Test Pattern, Exam Details from below sections.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Syllabus
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2017 for the Written Examination going to be conducting for the selection of candidates for 8824 Office Assistant Posts in Nationalized Banks is available here on our website. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently issued a Notification for 8824 Clerk Posts on September 2017. From the Last year, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern has Changed. From then IBPS is conducting Prelims and Mains Exam by eliminating the Interview. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has also Scheduled to conduct Preliminary Exam in December 2017. Only the Candidates who will be Qualified in Preliminary Exam are eligible to attend the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam.
Candidates who have applied and preparing for the IBPS RRB CWE Clerk V Exam may be searching for the IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Mains Exam. For those candidates here we are providing the complete Syllabus for the IBPS RRB Common Written Exam for Clerks. Candidates can make use of our IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern to perform well in the Exam.
IBPS RRB CWE Clerk Syllabus 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts common written Examinations every year for the selection of candidates for Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers & Clerk Vacancies in Regional Rural Banks in India on behalf of respective Banks. So To get the Job in any Bank in India candidates need to clear the IBPS Selection Process. But Qualifying in the IBPS Exam is not that easy. To qualify in the IBPS CWE we need to get Sectional Cutoff as well as Overall Cutoff.
If you are applied for the IBPS Clerks Exam 2017 the first thing comes to mind is what will be the syllabus for the exam. So Now you may be in search of IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus. For the sake of the Candidates, Here in our site, we are providing the IBPS RRB CWE Clerks Prelims Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this Syllabus and Prepare well for the Online Written Examination going to be conducted in the Month of November 2017. Based on the Score obtained by the Applicants IBPS will appoint them as Clerk/Office Assistant in different Participating Banks.
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the IBPS Office Assistant Common Written Exam. By knowing the IBPS RRB Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects.
For the Sake of the Aspirants here on our website, we have also provided the IBPS RRB Clerks New Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus for both Prelims & Mains Examination. Check the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims & Mains Test Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
- The IBPS RRB CWE in Clerical Cadre Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from Various Subjects.
- There will be a 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||No.of. Questions||No.of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Numerical Ability||40||40||45 Minutes|
- The total Duration of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam is 45 Minutes.
- Candidates need to attempt 80 Questions in 45 Minuted for 80 Marks.
- IBPS RRB Prelims is an Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Composite Time|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning||40||50||2 Hours|
- The Total Duration of the IBPS RRB Office Asst Mains Exam is 2 Hours.
- Candidates need to attempt 200 Questions for the total of 200 Marks.
- IBPS RRB Mains is an Objective type Multiple Choice Test.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2017 Syllabus – ibps.in
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post: Clerk/ Office Assistant.
- No of Vacancies: 8,824 Posts.
- Category Name: Syllabus.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Official website: www.ibps.in
- Prelims Exam Date: November 2017.
- Prelims Result Date: December 2017.
- Mains Exam Date: December 2017.
Download IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus Pdf @ ibps.in
IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus plays a very important role in Preparation of IBPS RRB Common Written Exam in Clerical Cadre. As there is a lot of Competition to the IBPS RRB Clerks Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the Topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the IBPS RRB Clerks Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus, we are also providing the IBPS Office Asst Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation.
Latest IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- Numerical Ability.
- Critical Reasoning
- Linear Seating Arrangement.
- Circular Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ordering and Ranking.
- Double Lineup.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Alphanumeric Series.Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Sequence & Series.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Permutation, Combination.
- Data Interpretation.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Syllabus 2017
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Rearrangement of Jumbled Passage.
- Passage Questions.
- Degrees of Comparision.
- Current Affairs.
- Banking Awareness.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions.
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Other important concepts.
- Database (introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Number System.
- History of Computers
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Logic Gates.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
Download IBPS RRB Clerk Previous year Question Papers PDF
You can also download the IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Last 5 Years Question Papers for free of cost. Use these papers as a reference for the preparation.